Photos and plans
Ribes sanguineum (?cultivar) seen on yesterday evening's walk
...[P]erhaps the key to a happy life is when one has good memories to look back on and great plans to look forward to....a simple line of advice that keeps ringing in my ears—take pictures and make plans.
Yesterday, inspired and energized by sunshine (in the sky and in a pot), I took photos. Today, inspired and energized by a growing collection of "stars" in my Google Reader, I'm working on the plans. A work-in-progress that I need to begin NOW so I have a happily productive spring gardening vacation.
- Make a planting plan. (Guides: 1, 2)
- Take sowing lessons. (Guides: 1, 2)
- ...then sow the seeds! Follow with TLC, of course.
- Study garden photography techniques. (Guide: 1)
- Prune the 800+ photos in on my computer.
- Nominate my favourite gardening blogs for a Mouse & Trowel award.
- View the spring-flowering shrubs at Queen Elizabeth Park.
Maybe a bit ambitious for today, but if I focus, achievable in two-and-a-half weeks of vacation. Tomorrow, I set priorities! This morning...I'm starting with #7.